Aluminum pellets, also known as aluminum shots and aluminum sand, are refined by repeated drawing, cutting, grinding and other processes of aluminum ingots containing 99% aluminum. The appearance is bright and cylindrical, and it is applied to the surface of aluminum, zinc or thin-walled workpieces. Aluminum particles are widely used in surface finishing of aluminum castings and copper and zinc castings, sandblasting and polishing of various metal surfaces, deburring and burrs of cast workpieces, and sandblasting and polishing of the surface of blades and cast products.
1. High sphericity, low impurity content, active aluminum accounts for more than 98%.
2. The appearance of the aluminum particles is silver-gray, without foreign inclusions and agglomerations. The moisture content of the deoxidized aluminum particles is extremely low and can be stored for a long time.
3. The aluminum particles are uniform in size and narrow in distribution range.
4. High tap density.
Application range of deoxidized aluminum particles: military industry, aerospace, chemical industry, metallurgy, refractory materials, steel, furnace charge, ferroalloys, etc. Precautions for aluminum particles:
Aluminum particles can be used to isolate from fire, heat, water, acid, alkali, oxidizer and corrosion.
The packaging should be sealed at any time.
The aluminum block must be transported by caravan. When unloading, do not throw, bump, or turn upside down.
1. The aluminum particles are stored in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated special warehouse. The warehouse temperature does not exceed 32℃ and the relative humidity does not exceed 75%. The storage of aluminum pellets should be away from fire and heat sources, and sealed packaging.
2. Aluminium particles should be stored separately from oxidants, acids, halogens, etc., and avoid mixed storage. Use explosion-proof lighting and ventilation facilities.
3. It is forbidden to process high-purity aluminum metal materials such as aluminum particles, aluminum powder, aluminum blocks, aluminum wires, aluminum ingots, aluminum beans, etc., using mechanical equipment and tools that are prone to sparks. In addition, suitable materials should be provided in the processing and storage area to contain the leakage.