The cored wire is made of a steel strip wrapped with alloy powder. According to the different alloy powders, it can be divided into: calcium silicon cored wire, silicon manganese calcium wire, silicon calcium barium wire, barium aluminum wire, aluminum calcium wire, calcium iron wire, pure calcium wire and so on.
The winding looks like a coil. Different from the cored wires used in the textile industry, the common types of cored wires include calcium iron wire, pure calcium wire, silicon calcium wire, aluminum calcium wire, rare earth wire, titanium iron wire and carbon wire. Yurui mainly supplies a large number of cored wires.
So how do we pack and transport these cored wires for steel making when they are shipped to customers? The steps are as follows:
1. Place the tested steel strip on a rewinder to roll the steel strip.
2. Place an 8-mesh sieve at the mouth of the silo, pour the tested silicon-calcium alloy into the silo, and use the 8-mesh sieve to screen out alloys with unqualified particle size.
3. Put the rolled steel strip on the winding machine, and set the diameter of the core wire wound with the silicon-calcium alloy tightly to 13 mm during winding, and the surface is smooth. The packaging is required to be firm, with straight seams, no seams, no broken threads, no false hemming, and no oil stains and rust on the surface.
4. Adjust the cutting speed in time according to the speed of the winding process.
5. Arrange the wound core wires in order on the winding machine and minimize the percussion sound of the cored wires to reduce the surface depression of the cored wires.
6. After winding the wire, tightly wrap the cored wire with a packing tape, and lower it to the cored coil with a crane. The core-spun coil must be welded firmly and put into storage after qualified packaging.
has superb cored wire production technology. Our products are widely used in the smelting of special steel as nitrogen enhancers, deoxidizers and admixtures in refractory materials. If you want to know more, please feel free to contact us!