Advantage introduction: Silicon-calcium-barium alloy is a new type of deoxidizer used in steelmaking production to improve the inclusion content and the gas element content in steel, reduce costs, and save aluminum. It can replace ordinary alloys and pure aluminum. The final deoxidation of the steelmaking process is especially suitable for the requirements of continuous casting molten steel deoxidation.
1. Silicon-calcium-barium alloy is a new type of deoxidizer used in steelmaking production to improve the inclusion content and gas element content in steel, reduce costs, and save aluminum. It can replace ordinary alloys and pure aluminum for smelting. The final deoxidation of the steel process is particularly suitable for the deoxidation requirements of continuous casting molten steel. Practice has proved that it not only meets the deoxidation requirements but also has desulfurization performance.
2. As an alloy cored wire for steel making, this product can save 15-25% for final deoxidation of molten steel in converter steelmaking or electric furnace steelmaking, and reduce the total amount of oxide inclusions by 29% on average. Improve the morphology of non-metallic inclusions in the steel, finer than the grain, and increase the strength of the steel by 6.14%. The acid-soluble aluminum content and the recovery rate in the steel are increased, which can effectively improve the quality of the steel and the mechanical properties of the steel.
Silicon calcium barium alloy is a new type of high-efficiency composite alloy in barium alloys. It is a deoxidizer and desulfurizer for steelmaking. It also has the function of dephosphorization (BaP2, BaP3) and is a fertilizing modifier in casting.
Barium effectively reduces the vapor pressure of calcium in the steelmaking temperature range and increases the solubility of calcium in molten steel. Compared with silicon-calcium alloy, silicon-calcium-barium alloy is used as a calcium source to be added to molten steel. Even when the amount of calcium added is half of that of silicon-calcium alloy, the calcium content in molten steel is about twice that of silicon-calcium alloy. The stability of calcium in molten steel is also significantly improved, which shows that barium effectively protects calcium in molten steel and reduces the oxidation of calcium, thus achieving the purpose of treating calcium in molten steel.
Silicon calcium barium is a good deoxidizer. The three elements of silicon, calcium and barium promote each other in the process of deoxidation, which effectively improves the utilization rate.
1. Strong deoxidizing ability and good liquidity of molten steel completely solve the problem of nodule formation in continuous casting nozzle.
2. Significantly improve the recovery rate of silicomanganese, etc. and reduce the amount of carbon powder added
3. The desulfurization effect is significant, shortening the steelmaking cycle
4. It has a wide range of applications, which can completely or partially replace aluminum wire, silicon-aluminum-barium, silicon-calcium wire and other deoxidizing materials in steelmaking according to process requirements, reducing the cost of deoxidation
5. It is easy to use, simple to operate, and no need to add any auxiliary equipment