Calcium iron cored wire is made by mixing calcium and iron powder in a certain proportion.
Calcium iron cored wire is composed of 25-35% calcium particles, the rest of which is the mixture of iron powder. The cored wire is made of strip steel. The general specifications are mainly calcium 30 and calcium 40. The domestic and foreign iron and steel enterprises usually use calcium iron-clad wire for calcium treatment of low carbon, ultra-low carbon, low silicon steel, and pure steel with strict requirements on the morphology and quantity of inclusions.
1. Avoid formulating the long strip of sulfide inclusion, improve the anisotropy of steel.
2. Being fastly feed into the molten steel by wire feeding machine, melt in the depth of molten steel, relieve the nozzle clogging, to play the role of deoxidization, desulfurization, and eliminating inclusion.
3. Finely adjust the composition, increase the yield of metal and rare earth elements, ensure the stability of components. Reduce the number of noble metal elements and refining costs.
|Steel strip thickness|
1. The outer diameter of the coil: 1100mm
2. The inner diameter of the coil: 600mm
3. Height of coil: 1100mm
4. Length of wire: 4500-5000m
In addition to cafe cored wire, other types of alloy cored wire are also provided by Yurui Metallurgical Material.
The outer layer of CaFe cored wire is a kind of cold-rolled steel strip, which is mainly because the steel strip has good plasticity and toughness, and can play a good role in coating. The calcium iron powder is coated by professional wire pressing equipment as the wire core, so as to make a linear CaFe cored wire.
There are two basic parameters of the CaFe cored wire, one is the content index of the CaFe cored wire, the other is the wire diameter of the CaFe cored wire. The content index is usually related to the demand of smelting steel, and the wire diameter is mainly related to the requirements of wire feeding equipment.
Put the CaFe cored wire into the wire feeding equipment, and then insert it into the molten steel or molten iron through a certain inclined angle, so that the CaFe cored wire can fully melt in it and produce chemical reaction. The effect of different insertion depth is not the same. Therefore, the angle and insertion depth should be adjusted according to the results through strict calculation.