Calcium silicon cored wire is an ideal compound deoxidizer and desulfurizer.
Calcium and silicon have a strong affinity with oxygen, Strong deoxidization ability，the deoxidized product float and discharge easily.
Casi cored wire can improve the performance, increase the plastic deformation and impact thoroughness of steel.
1. Avoid formulating the long strip of sulfide inclusion, improve the anisotropy of steel.
2. Being fastly feed into the molten steel by wire feeding machine, melt in the depth of molten steel, relieve the nozzle clogging, to play the role of deoxidization, desulfurization, and eliminating inclusion.
3. Finely adjust the composition, increase the yield of metal and rare earth elements, ensure the stability of components. Reduce the number of noble metal elements and refining cost.
4. It can purify molten steel and partially change the nature and shape of inclusions, improve the quality of molten steel and the state of casting.
|Steel strip thickness|
1. Outer diameter of coil: 1100mm
2. Inner diameter of coil: 600mm
3. Height of Coil: 1100mm
4. Length of wire: 4500-5000m
The raw material of calcium silicon cored wire is calcium silicate powder. The specific production method is to use calcium silicate powder as the core material, steel sheet as the outer skin, and then press it through the wire pressing machine. In addition, when making the cored wire, we should pay attention to whether the steel sheet is tightly covered, whether there is leakage, and strictly check the problems of each ring.
CaSi cored wire is an ideal Compound Deoxidizer and desulfurizer, which can be used as inoculant for cast iron and additive for ball milled cast iron production. It has strong deoxidation ability, the products can easily float up and be discharged, and it can also improve the properties of steel, improve the plasticity and toughness of steel, and improve the fluidity; CaSi cored wire can replace aluminum for deoxidation, and is used in the production of special steel and special alloy.
The addition of calcium into steel can refine grain size, partially desulfurize and change the composition, quantity and morphology of non-metallic inclusions. The effect is similar to that of adding rare earth in steel. Calcium in CaSi cored wire can improve the corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high temperature resistance and low temperature resistance of steel; improve the impact toughness, fatigue strength, plasticity and weldability of steel; increase the cold heading property, shock resistance, hardness and contact endurance strength of steel.