1. The high content of main elements, low content of harmful impurities such as phosphorus, the nitrogen utilization rate is high and the addition amount is small.
2. Improve the strength and plasticity of steel, expand the austenite zone, refine grain, and improve its processing performance.
3. It can replace some nickel to reduce costs.
|Steel strip thickness|
1. The outer diameter of the coil: 1100mm
2. The inner diameter of the coil: 600mm
3. Height of coil: 1100mm
4. Length of coil: 4500-5000m
Ferro manganese nitride is an indispensable alloying agent using for manufacturing special steel. It is usually obtained by filling medium and low carbon ferromanganese with nitrogen. Ferro manganese nitride is basically used in steelmaking manufacture as the nitrogen additive.
The results show that the content of main elements in ferro manganese nitride is high, the content of harmful impurities such as phosphorus is low, the utilization rate of nitrogen is high and the amount of nitrogen is small. Nitrogen can improve the strength and plasticity of steel, enlarge austenite zone, refine grain and improve its processability. Manganese nitride can replace part of nickel to reduce the cost.
1. Nitrogen in ferro manganese nitride can be determined by strong alkali distillation separation ammonia sulfonic acid titration. The method is simple and reliable.
2. Manganese in ferro manganese nitride can be determined by potentiometric titration, ammonium nitrate oxidation titration and perchloric acid oxidation titration.