1. Reduce the cost obviously, the feed weight of per ton solid pure calcium cored wire is only about 38% of that of the silicon calcium cored wire.
2. To minimize the contamination of calcium oxide impurities, more conducive to pure steel production.
3. To reduce and eliminate the plug of nozzle clogging of cast steel.
4. It will not be introduced other oxide that existing in powder cored wire to pollute molten steel, more conducive to pure steel production.
5. With a high-density mandrel, easily inspect the quality, smaller surface area, so it has a long storage period and can ensure the use effect.
|Steel strip thickness|
1. Outer diameter of coil: 1100mm
2. Inner diameter of coil: 600mm
3. Height of coil: 1100mm
4. Length of coil: 4500-5000m
Calcium cored wire is a well-known deoxidation product in steelmaking. At present, in addition to silicon, calcium cored wire is widely used in steelmaking and casting industries. The popularity of steel promotes the use of calcium cored wire in steelmaking.
The main principle is that putting the calcium cored wire into the molten steel according to the proportion can play a good deoxidation effect, so as to promote the reduction of oxides in the molten steel and improve the purity of the molten steel. Moreover, the element content of the calcium cored wire can be adjusted according to the needs of the production process, with good flexibility, In casting, calcium cored wire is also used as inoculant, which can increase the number of eutectic pellets, especially in nodular cast iron. The use of calcium cored wire can effectively improve the mass density and quality of cast iron.
As a kind of linear metallurgical material, calcium cored wire takes up less space in terms of storage. Only when the manufacturer is equipped with professional wire feeding equipment can it be used well. In use, the calcium cored wire is placed in the wire feeding equipment and inserted into molten iron and steel obliquely by setting a predetermined angle to melt, so as to have a good chemical reaction.